“Walls of Rajasthan” Block-Printed Hoodie
About the design:
The creative director of this piece has offered society additional fun by breaking down the bounds between neons and pastels. The mix is so smooth that it almost seems like one.
This piece is a depiction of the royal Rajasthani walls in part. It is made up of handwoven Khadi cloth with hand-printed wooden block patterns. In terms of colour combinations, style, and tradition, the entire artwork provides maximum delight.
Fabric and styling details:
- More pictures coming soon
- 60% cotton 40% polyester heavy fleece
- Slightly Dropped Shoulder Loose fit
- Hand-printed using wooden blocks
- Hand-woven khadi patches in the front and a sleeve.
Note: This piece is made in a limited quantity. Therefore, it will never be restocked once sold out*