Manjot Singh in FARAK: Warp-Printed Handwoven Jacket
About the design:
This printed handwoven jacket is one of the favourites of the creative director. This is because it is one of the most intricate designs in the entire collection. The design is a masterpiece of wooden blocks hand-printed over the warp threads while working on the handloom machine.
Because no two pieces are the same, this item has piqued the interest of many by making a fashion statement. The fabric used is time-consuming; it takes a day to create merely 2-5 meters.
It represents pride and attitude and will perfectly go with our handwoven pants from the same collection.
Dispatch Timelines: 5-7 days
Fabric and styling details:
- 100% handwoven and Handspun Khadi Cotton
- Dropped Shoulder loose fit
- Warp printed using wooden blocks
- Carolina blue handwoven fabric pockets
- High waist
- Best paired with ‘Warp printed’ handwoven pants.
Note: This piece is made in a limited quantity.
- Do not tumble dry
- Wash in cold/warm water not exceeding 40*
- Dry in shade
- Dry-clean recommended
- Male model is 6'1 and wearing size L
- Female model is 5'7 and wearing size S
Our meticulously crafted collection, Karamkaar, gracefully unfolded. The essence behind Karamkaar lies in portraying the profound idea of how an individual's actions, or "Karm," subtly transform them into a "Karamkaar."