Vicky Kaushal in FARAK: Handwoven Yak Wool Jacket
About the design:
With two different halves, this jacket is a blend of two different cultures. The above part is entirely handwoven using two different colours of thread, also hand dyed by the local artisans of Fatehpur, and on the other half, it gives the flavour of Kashmir by using yak wool fabric, again handcrafted by the generational artisans of Kashmir.
Again, the process is essential to this creation, as it takes at least a month for a single artisan to create 2 meters of yak wool fabric, which is then turned into this work of art.
Apart from that, no two pieces in this particular collection are alike, emphasising the design's distinctiveness.
This can be your all-day winter outfit when paired with our hand-woven pants, along with being your style statement.
Fabric and styling details:
- 100% handwoven and Handspun khadi cotton
- Slightly Dropped Shoulder loose fit
- Handwoven Yak wool fabric made in Kashmir at the bottom
- Best paired with Black handwoven pants
Note: This piece is made in a limited quantity.
- Do not tumble dry
- Wash in cold/warm water not exceeding 40*
- Dry in shade
- Dry-clean recommended
- Male model is 6'1 and wearing size L
- Female model is 5'7 and wearing size S
Our meticulously crafted collection, Karamkaar, gracefully unfolded. The essence behind Karamkaar lies in portraying the profound idea of how an individual's actions, or "Karm," subtly transform them into a "Karamkaar."