Warp-Printed Handwoven Jacket
About the design:
This printed handwoven jacket is one of the favorites of the creative director. This is because it is one of the most intricate designs in the entire collection. The design is a masterpiece of wooden blocks hand-printed over the warp threads while working on the handloom machine.
Because no two pieces are the same, this item has piqued the interest of many by making a fashion statement. The fabric used is time-consuming; it takes a day to create merely 2-5 meters.
It represents pride and attitude and will perfectly go with our handwoven pants from the same collection.
Fabric and styling details:
- 100% handwoven and Handspun Khadi Cotton
- Dropped Shoulder loose fit
- Warp printed using wooden blocks
- Carolina blue handwoven fabric pockets
- High waist
- Best paired with ‘Warp printed’ handwoven pants.
Note: This piece is made in a limited quantity. Therefore, it will never be restocked once sold out*